The Proline Promass Coriolis Mass Flowmeters provided by TechnipFMC brings the industry’s best technology in Coriolis meters to the oil and gas industry.
The Proline Promass Q sensor offers the highest flow and density measurement performance in a Coriolis mass flow meter and is ideal for custody transfer and other challenging measurement applications.
Multi-frequency technology optimizes measurement performance in difficult to measure fluids such as liquids with entrained gas.
The accuracy is immune from fluid properties such as density and viscosity and auto-compensates for low Reynolds number flowing conditions.
The 300 and 500 transmitter options provide users with flexibility in communication protocols, I/O capacity and remote/local mounting options.
Cutting edge features such as Heartbeat diagnostics, HistoROM data logging and the web server interface provide users simple access to comprehensive process data and diagnostics.
These technologies allow the Promass Q to maintain the highest quality of measurement, without interruption, for critical applications that depend upon accurate and repeatable readings under all operating conditions, including many upset and transient conditions.Features
- Optimized performance for liquids with entrained gas using Multi Frequency technology for uninterrupted measurement performance under difficult operating conditions
- Immunity to physical fluid properties such as viscosity or density and the effects of low Reynolds number flowing conditions
- Simple and intuitive operation via the 4 line Illuminated touch control display with optional built in WLAN
- Web server interface makes accessing meter data and configurations as simple as viewing a web page using either the RJ45 wired engineering interface or the optional WLAN wireless connection
- Exceptional density performance for diagnostic batch monitoring or other process control applications. Accurate to within ±0.0002 g/cc under reference conditions.
- Up to four individually configurable I/O slots avail-able. The user configurable I/O option can be field adjusted to either analog or digital, input or output
- Heartbeat Technology offering truly advanced diagnostic functionality, compliant with ISO 9001 measuring points relevant to quality
- Continuous self-monitoring
- External monitoring through data transfer to Condition Monitoring System
- In-Situ Verification for simple pass/fail report of meter functions. No need for complex interpretation or expert knowledge
- Outputs a traceable verification report according to the requirement of ISO 9001:2008
- Control of monitoring and measuring equipment
Base Volumetric and Mass Flow Accuracy
- Liquid: ± 0.05 % or ± 0.10 %
- Gas: ± 0.35 % or Mass
- Density Measurement (Liquid): ± 0.0001 g/cc
- Mass/Volume Flow (Liquid): ± 0.025 %
- Mass Flow (Gas): ± 0.25 %
Base Temperature Accuracy
- ± 0.18° F ± 0.003 (T-32) °F, (± 0.1° C ± 0.003 T °C)
- Size: 1” - 4”
- 0 - 20,240 lb/min
Process Temperature Range
- Standard Measurement Tube: -58° F to 401° F (-50° C to 205° C)
- Low Temperature Version: -321° F to 302° F (-196° C to 150° C)
- Base accuracy, valid between 20° C and 60° C, 0 to 2 g/cc: ± 0.0002 g/cm³
Zero Point Stability
- Size: 1” - 4” (0.013 - 0.42 lb/min)
Nominal Pressure Rating
- Pressure Class: 150 - 600
- Stainless Steel: 285 - 1480 psig
- Per ASME B16.5 Class 150, Class 300, Class 600 (-20° F to 100° F)
- Flanges also available to EN 1092-1 (DIN 2501)
- The Promass Q flanges are constructed of ASME B16.5 group 2.2 Stainless Steel but are rated to the equivalent Class 1.1 pressures
Sensor Body Secondary Containment (Designed with a Safety Factor ≥4x)
- 580 psi (40 bar) for 1” and 2”
- 362 psi (25 bar) for 3” and 4”
Material of Construction
- Sensor Housing: Stainless Steel, 1.4301 (304)
- Measuring Tubes: Stainless Steel, 1.4404 (316/316L)
- Process Connection: Stainless Steel, 1.4404 (F316/F316L)