Bronze safety valves to ASME section I and VIII, steam, ‘V’ and ‘UV’; section VIII, air/gas, ‘UV’ National Board certified including models to ASME section IV, steam ‘HV’. PED certified for non-hazardous gas.Features
- O-ring seats available for exceptional leak-free performance, reduced maintenance cost, multiple cycles with tight shutoff and improved seating integrity.
- Heavy duty casting.
- Wide hex on valve nozzle provides clearance for easy installation.
- Seats lapped to optical flatness.
- Dual control rings offer easy adjustability for precise opening with minimum pre-open or simmer and exact blowdown control.
- Pivot between disc and spring corrects misalignment and compensates for spring side thrust.
- Grooved piston type disc reduces sliding area and friction.
- Heavy duty lift lever assembly.
- Each valve tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage.