The Protectoseal 4276 Pressure Relief Rim Vent is designed for use on floating roof tanks.
They are mounted around the rim of the tank roof system and provide casual relief for any pressure accumulations under the pontoon sections of the roof.
The Rim Vents are relatively small in size in that they accommodate only the vapor area above the pontoons.
The pressure relief is provided by hinged pallets with nominal set points of 1 in W.C.
The pallets hinge open and then reclose when pressure is relieved.
The Rim Vents relieve to atmosphere are not considered to be primary relief devices for the storage tank.Features
- Economical / functional design
- Size: 6" Female NPT connection
- Vapors vent to atmosphere
- Integral weatherhood protects tank opening
- Screen guard tank's interior from debris
- Lightweight design permits easy handling
- Easy to install and maintain
- Factory inspected prior to shipment
- Cast aluminum construction