The Fisher Digital Isolation trunnion-mounted ball valve (TMBV) solution was developed to serve the needs of customers critical safety instrumented system (SIS) applications.
The NL valve is API 6D-certified and assembled with field-proven Fisher G or CB Series actuation, Fisher FIELDVUE™ DVC6200 SIS digital valve controller, and Emerson accessories.Features
- Solutions are engineered, built, and tested to meet specifications and operate as a complete valve assembly.
- Complete factory documentation is maintained, including serial card, assembly birth certificate, and assembly hookups.
- SIL verification and certification services.
- Single point of contact for quotes, orders, and support.
- Intelligent, digital valve assembly.
- Skilled staff of Certified Functional Safety Professionals (CFSP).
- All Digital Isolation solutions provide the same service and reliability that is expected from any Fisher product.
- Scotch Yoke, Spring-Return, Double-Acting
Approvals & Certifications
- CSA, FM, ATEX, IECEx, Peso, INMETRO, NEPSI, CUTR, SIL 3, ABS ATEX Directive 94/9 PED 97/23/EC IP66/IP67M, ISO 9001, API 6D, PED 2014/68/EU, EAC (Russia), ATEX & OSHAS 18001
- Explosion-proof, Intrinsically Safe, Non-incentive, Flameproof
- HART, Fieldbus
Design & Manufacturing Standards
- API 6D, ASME B 16.34, BS EN ISO 17292
Fire Safety Test Standards
- API 607, API 6FA, BS EN ISO 10497
- Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Low Temperature Carbon Steel, Duplex, Super Duplex, Inconel
- MR-0175 / ISO 15156 Compliant
- Contact Your Local Emerson Business Partner or Sales Office to Learn About Additional Specifications or Options for This Product.
- 150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#
Safety Integrity Level
- SIL 3 Capable
- API 598 (Zero Leakage), Class VI (FCI 70-2), API 6D
- NPS 2, NPS 3, NPS 4, NPS 6, NPS 8, NPS 10, NPS 12, NPS 14, NPS 16, NPS 18, NPS 20, NPS 24, NPS 30, NPS 36, NPS 40, NPS 42, NPS 44, NPS 48, NPS 52, NPS 56, NPS 60
- Trunnion Mounted Ball Valve