CALYS 1000 is a field documenting multifunction calibrator within CALYS range.
It is the perfect tool for advanced process maintenance and use on test bench in all industries.
Suitable for all field and lab measurements, it can simultaneously measure, generate and record over two isolated channels various signals of temperature, pressure, resistance, process and frequency in one single instrument.
Providing extended functionalities (temperature simulation, scaling, steps, synthesizer, statistical functions, user-programmable configurations…), CALYS 1000 makes advanced data exploitation and full data traceability easier, as well as quick access to functions by menus.
- Up to 0,014 % Reading
- Up to 0,012 % Reading, 4 kO range
- Up to 0,0175 % Reading, 50 mA range + 24 V loop supply
- Up to 0,013 % Reading, 50 V range
- Up to 0,005 % Reading, 20 kHz range (10 kHz in simulation)
- with an external pressure module (ref. ACL433) (comparison calibration with a pressure pump).