The Haws 7610 ADA accessible wall or deck mount pull down eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending).
This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity.
Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain.
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.Features
- Unit can be deck or wall mounted with easy change-over instructions
- Extended-length pull down arms are designed to accommodate wheelchair access
- Eye/face wash streams provide Zero Vertical Velocity™ stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- Dust cover allows for the 7610 to stay protected from debris when not in use
- Activation and deactivation occur at a 30 degree angle from horizontal limiting splash of water onto counter or wall
- Rear mount design allows the sink to remain open to other uses
- For sinks this model will not fit over, the 13 inch drop-down length of the Haws model 7610S fits nicely into most standard sinks.
- ANSI Z358.1 tempering compliance options
- Where safety is of the utmost importance and the eyes of any person may be exposed to injurious or corrosive materials, suitable facilities for quick flushing and cleansing of the eyes must be provided within the work area for immediate emergency use. When installed properly, the stable construction, counter top design of the 7610 is space efficient with its rear mounting location and can accommodate barrier-free access. Model is certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
- The 7610 is designed to be accessible to the disabled when properly located on an ADA accessible sink/countertop that is 34" or less AFF. Locate the mounting hole so that the upright arm of the eyewash is within 20" to 25" from the front edge of the counter to comply with ADA specified minimum floor space, and knee and toe clearance as required.