Fisher Dirty Service Trim is designed for dirty, cavitating services.
This trim utilizes a series of flow restrictions and expansions to eliminate cavitation, while allowing up to 19 mm (3/4 in) diameter particulate to pass through without plugging.
Each of the trim stages has a successively larger flow area. The result is very efficient operation because typically 80 percent of the overall pressure drop is taken in the initial stages, where there is little danger of cavity formation which could result in cavitation.Features
- Designed to prevent cavitation.
- Has a pressure drop limit of 290 bar (4200 psi).
- Can pass up to 19 mm (3/4 in) diameter particulate.
- The protected seat design separates the shutoff function from the throttling function to protect the seating surfaces from throttling wear.
- Cage-type trim allows removal and inspection of parts without taking the valve body out of the pipeline.
- Can be retrofitted into existing Fisher easy-e™, EH, or HP series valves.
Approvals & Certifications
- SIL Capable, ATEX, CUTR, PED, CRN, NACE
- Cavitation, Dirty Service
- Carbon Steel, Stainless
- Standard Temperature
- Contact Your Local Emerson Business Partner or Sales Office to Learn About Additional Specifications or Options for This Product.
Process Connection Type
- Flanged, Butt Weld, RTJ
- Class V (FCI 70-2)
- NPS 1, NPS 1-1/2, NPS 2, NPS 2-1/2, NPS 3, NPS 4, NPS 6, NPS 8, NPS 12, NPS 14, NPS 16, NPS 18, NPS 20, NPS 4 x 2, NPS 6 x 4, NPS 8 x 6, NPS 12 x 8, NPS 16 x 12, NPS 20 x 16, NPS 24 x 16, NPS 24 x 20
Valve Size Standard