The Kotron Model 805 Smart Transmitter is a loop-powered, 24 Vdc, liquid-level transmitter based on proven RF Capacitance technology.
Encompassing a number of significant engineering accomplishments, this high performance RF level transmitter is designed to provide reliable measurement performance well beyond that of competitive units.
The KOTRON Model 805 operates on a remarkably low amount of current.
A microprocessor controls the measurement engine, drives the liquid crystal display, enables keypad operation, controls HART communications and provides a 4-20 mA output.
A separate wiring compartment isolates the power/signal conductors from the electronics compartment via a sealed feed-through.
The compartment is designed to maximize ease of wiring and includes surge and transient protection.
The unique enclosure is conveniently angled at 45 to facilitate ease of setup and configuration, and to maximize readability of the liquid crystal display.Features
- Accepted, proven RF capacitance technology.
- Two-wire, 24 Vdc, loop-powered level transmitter.
- Innovative, ergonomic housing.
- Two-line, 8-character LCD with keypad.
- Probe designs to 535° C (1,000° F) / 5,000 psig (345 bar).
- Intrinsically safe and Non-Incendive approvals.
- Probes available from 6 inches to 150 feet (15 centimeters to 45 meters).
- ATEX Ex i certificate Kotron 805 de pdf 133 KB
- ATEX Ex i certificate Kotron 805 US pdf 646 KB
- Kotron 805 de pdf 724 KB
- Kotron 805 en pdf 683 KB
- Kotron 805 fr pdf 973 KB
- Kotron 805 IT pdf 687 KB
- Kotron 805 US pdf 270 KB
- Kotron 805 中文 pdf 1.3 MB
- Kotron Probes de pdf 1.4 MB
- Kotron Probes en pdf 442 KB
- Kotron Probes fr pdf 450 KB
- Kotron Probes IT pdf 1.2 MB
- Kotron Probes US pdf 341 KB