The Rosemount 3800 series is available in three different insertion lengths, 120 mm, 225 mm and 325 mm.
The Rosemount 3800VP has a PT100 ohm RTD mounted inside the pH glass stem for automatic temperature compensation.
The 3800 has no integral temperature sensor and is supplied with a coaxial S8 Pg 13.5 connector.Features
- DRIFT FREE REFERENCE - designed with silver-silver chloride reference electrode with gelled electrolyte and proprietary liquid junction
- STERILIZATIONS UP TO 140° C – Improved GPHT glass technology increases high temperature stability
- FAST, ACCURATE AND IMPROVED STABILITY – Reliable measurements after sterilization cycles
- 50 STEAM CYCLES - Ensures fast & accurate long life in actual process conditions
- INDIVIDUAL QUALITY CERTIFICATION - With a list of materials for each sensor