Wahl's Brand New Hand-Held Infrared Thermometers!
America's most innovative thermometer company.
Palmer Wahl, manufactures precision temperature instruments.
Wahl was the first to bring the industry a portable, non-contact, handheld infrared thermometer at an affordable price point.
Today, Wahl is pleased to introduce this new model to our famous line of Heat Spy® Infrared Thermometers.
These incredibly accurate and robust Heat Spy's will help you diagnose any problem, and prevent costly equipment downtime.
The variety of features enable you to select the most appropriate Heat Spy® for your application.Features
- The Most Economical and Highest Performing Heat Spy in its Class
- Used for Close Range: 8:1
- Lower Temperatures: 619°F (326°C)
- -4° to 619° F
- -20° to 326° C
Distance to Spot Ratio
- 5 to 14 µm
- Fixed at 0.95
- ± 2 % of Reading or 2° C whichever is greater
- ± 2° F (± 1° C)
- 0.1° F (0.1° C)
- 500 milliseconds
- 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)
- 10 - 90 % Relative Humidity
- 14° to 140° F (-10° to 60° C)
°F & °C Selectable
Laser Sight Switchable
- User Selectable, Class II Laser, less than 1 mW
Auto Power Off
- Automatically after approx. 30 seconds
Maximum / Minimum/Avg/∆T
10 Point Memory
Electronic Trigger Lock
USB Data Output
Type K Thermocouple
- 9 V Battery
Battery Life with Laser Off
- 16 hours for continuous operation
- 5.9 x 5.2 x 1.8” (150 x 133 x 45 mm)
Weight with Battery
- 4.7 oz. (135 g)
- UserManual, 9 V Battery
- Quality/Non-Destructive Testing
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Manufacturing Process Control
- Diesel/Fleet Maintenance
- Plant/Facilities Maintenance
- Automotive Repair and Diagnostics