The tradition of providing accurate, distinctive, reliable pressure instruments continues in Ashcroft 4-1/2" Type 2071A commercial gauges.
Ashcroft 4-1/2" Type 2071A, Contractor gauges, are constructed with a back flanged aluminum case, painted black, and a chrome ring with a glass window.
These gauges are designed to meet the needs of heating, ventilating, plumbing and air conditioning contractors. The accuracy of these gauges is ASME B40.100, Grade A, ±2-1-2%.
Incorporated in Type 2071A gauges is the PowerFlex movement. This movement provides superior resistance to shock, vibration, and pulsation; thereby assuring longer life for your pressure instrument.
True Zero indication, a standard feature on these gauges, reduces the potential risk of installing a damaged gauge on your equipment.
Other benefits of this unique safety feature include reduced manufacturing and inspection costs.Features
- Aluminum back flanged case (black) with attractive chrome-plated steel ring
- Adjustable pointer as standard
- ASME B40.100, Grade A accuracy (±2-1-2%)
- Socket: 0.007” to 0.063” (0.17 to 1.6 mm) Throttle Plugs
- 4-1/2” (114.3 mm)
- -40° to 65° C (-40° to 150° F)
Materials of Construction
- Bourdon Tube: C- Shaped Bronze, Soldered, Siphon Required for Steam Service
- Dial (Black Figures on White Background), Pointer (Adjustable, Black): Aluminum
- PowerFlex Movement with Polyester Segment
- Socket: Brass
- Socket: Nickel-Plated Throttle Plugs
- ASME B40.100, Grade A, ± 2-1-2 %
Enclosure, Body Material
- Glass Lens
- Plastic Lens
Approvals & Certifications
- ISO 9001
- bar: 0 to 41.37
- kPa: 0 to 4,137
- psi: 0 to 600
- 1/4” NPT Male
- Compound Pressure
- Chrome-Plated Steel, Friction Fit
- HVAC Inspection
- Inspection & Validation
- Plumbing Inspection
- Water Inspection