Free-opening or lock-down covers designed to provide quick access for product gauging, temperature measurement or sampling.Features
- Non-sparking design.
- Corrosion resistant die cast 360 Aluminum construction.
- Positive sealing soft seat inserts in NBR as standard; PTFE and FKM optional.
- Locking mechanism (pin provided) raised above cover surface for easy access.
- Padlockable to prevent unauthorized tank access.
- Large, easy to grab pull ring.
- Safety foot pedal allows fast, hands-free tank access for sampling and gauging.
- Self-aligning cover closes automatically when the foot pedal is released.
- Carbon steel base construction available for welding to the tank roof.
- Stainless steel (in both sizes) and aluminum (in the NPS 8 (DN 200) size) bases available for flanged mounting with bolts.
- Flat faced flanges drilled per ANSI Class 150 dimensions.