The Brodie BV02 Check Valve is designed to provide smooth, shock-free opening and closure to prevent reverse flow.
The Brodie BV03 is supplied as a basic valve with no controls. It is utilized as replacement or original equipment in applications where custom control is desired by the end user.
As with all Brodie BV Control Valves, it may be adapted for hydraulic, pneumatic or solenoid pilot control.
The valves are pilot operated and operate on a balanced piston principle, spring biased to a closed position. Pressure differential overcomes the force of the spring, causing the main valve to open and establish flow.
The pilot varies the pressure on the spring side of the piston for position.
Designed to meet the challenges for today’s petroleum and environmental needs, Brodie’s positive sealing and linear action control valves provide uniform speed of response and leak-proof performance.Features
- High flow capacity – lower pressure drop
- Optimum control at low flow gives better batching control
- Simple O-ring sealing – no special diaphragms
- Alternative O-rings easily obtainable per product specifications
Materials of Construction
- Main Valve Body: Steel-ASTM-A216-GR-WCB
- Main Valve Cylinder: 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Main Valve Piston: Stainless Steel
- Seat Ring: Stainless Steel
- O-Rings: Viton Standard
- Tubings and Fittings: Standard Steel
Maximum Working Pressures @100F
- 150 lb ANSI: 285 psi
- 300 lb ANSI: 740 psi
- 2”: 90 Cv/gpm
- 3”: 190 Cv/gpm
- 4”: 316 Cv/gpm
- 6”: 700 Cv/gpm