The Flowserve Limitorque MX, non-intrusive electric actuator is designed for a wide range of environmental applications in power, oil & gas, and water industries.Features
- Non-intrusive electronic design.
- Wide variety of configurations, including torque-only, thrust-based, linear thrust base and rising stem applications.
- Weatherproof, explosion proof, and submersible applications.
- 100% repeatable and redundant absolute encoder for position sensing.
- Electronic torque switch.
- 3-phase, 1-phase, and DC motors.
- Instant actuator status and valve position in 11 languages.
- Low-temperature capability to -60°C (-76°F) with arctic temperature and solid-state starter options for modulation to 1200 starts per hour.
Linear Control Valve Service
- MX is Available for Use with Control Valves that May Require Exacting Position Utilizing A Linear Thrust Base.
- MX is Available for Modulating Applications up to 1200 Starts Per Hour.
- MX is Available for Network Applications that Utilize Modbus, FOUNDATION Fieldbus, PROFIBUS DP or PA, DeviceNet, & HART.
Single-Phase ACV Motor Voltages
- MX is Available for Single-Phase ACV Applications Using A BLDC Motor & Solid State Motor Controller that Provide Reliable & Safe Operation.
Torque Rating Range
- From 20 Ft/Lbs to 1700 Ft/Lbs Output Torque - with Addition of Gearboxes, Additional Torque Can be Supported