The LNG dispenser system uses both a liquid delivery and gas return meter which is seamlessly integrated with a single transmitter to offer a complete dispensing measurement solution in one package.Features
- Both the filling and gas return meter integrated into one transmitter provides complete solution for LNG dispensers.
- Compact design saves installation space.
- 2 in 1 dual core processor with built-in safety barrier, simplifies wiring installation.
- Aviation plug joint improves reliability and durability.
- Excellent measurement in two-phase flow conditions to overcome entrained gas challenges.
- No moving parts to wear over time provides reliable and repeatable measurement.
- 3rd party certified performance and custody transfer approval to meet local requirements.
Liquid Dispenser Flow Rate
- 1200-18000 kg/hour (2646-39,683 lbs/hr)
Mass Flow Accuracy
- ± 0.5 % of Batch (Liquid) / ± 1.0 % of Batch (Gas)
Mass Flow Rate Repeatability
- ± 0.25 % of Batch (Liquid) / ± 0.5 % of Batch (Gas)
- 50 barg (725 psig)
Process Fluid Temperature
- -196 - 60° C (-320° - 140° F)
Return Gas Flow Rate
- 120-1800 kg/hour (265-3968 lbs/hr)