The Model WQS water quality system is intended for the determination of pH, ORP, conductivity, temperature, free chlorine or monochloramine, oxygen, turbidity, and particle index in fresh water.
The system combines user-specified instruments and sensors to create a customized system for monitoring water quality. Unlike systems from other manufacturers, the Model WQS does not use expensive sample conditioning systems or messy reagents.Features
- Complete System includes sensors, cable, and instruments
- Measures pH, ORP, Conductivity, Temperature, Free Chlorine, Monochloramine, Dissolved Oxygen, Turbidity, and Particle Index
- Variopol Quick-Disconnect Fittings make replacing sensors easy
- Multiple Instrument Platform choices
- Feature packed instruments: dual outputs, three fully-programmable alarm relays, two-line display, HART® or FOUNDATION® fieldbus digital communications