The Fisher V150E Vee-Ball control valve features a flanged, expanded outlet design.
The outlet flange is one standard line size diameter larger than the inlet. The expanded outlet geometry streamlines the flow through the valve as the flow area increases from inlet to outlet.
This valve body design accommodates requirements when expanded downstream piping is specified.Features
- Trim components are interchangeable with existing Fisher V150, V200, and V300 series B valves.
- Flanged valve body design eliminates exposed line flange bolting, reduces alignment and installation time, and promotes secure valve installations and piping integrity.
- The heavy-duty, metal seal construction provides long service life in demanding applications.
- Precision machined parts, pressure-balanced seal, and low friction bearing designs allow smooth, precise movement of the ball.
- Precise contouring of the Vee-Ball provides a modified equal percentage flow characteristic.
- Satisfies installation requirements where expanded downstream piping is specified.
- Unique dimensions typical of expanded outlet ball valve designs.
- One-piece valve body improves structural integrity of the pressure boundary by eliminating leak paths that could be caused by the gaskets in two-piece, bolted valve designs.
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX, CUTR, PED, CRN, Fugitive Emission, NACE
- Noise Abatement, Cavitation, Dirty Service, Erosive, Low Flow, General Service
- Equal Percentage
- Stainless Steel
- Standard Temperature
- Contact Your Local Emerson Business Partner or Sales Office to Learn About Additional Specifications or Options for This Product.
Process Connection Type
- Class IV (FCI 70-2)
- NPS 3 x 4, NPS 4 x 6, NPS 6 x 8, NPS 8 x 10, NPS 10 x 12
Valve Size Standard