Featuring an innovative new integral transmitter, the fast-response, direct-insertion Fork Density Meter (FDM) offers installation flexibility with continuous, real-time density and concentration measurement in pipelines, bypass loops and tanks.Features
- Increase installation flexibility with continuous, real-time measurement in pipelines, bypass loops and tanks.
- Choose from a wide range of corrosion-resistant materials for measuring density and concentration of critical chemicals.
- Ensure friction reduction and improved coating immunity with Diamond-like Carbon (DLC) coating.
- Accelerate verification of meter health and installation with internal diagnostics.
- Support multiple simultaneous protocols for connection to DCS, PLC and flow computers.
- Expand usage with a hazardous area-approved, head-mounted transmitter that supports local configuration and display.
- Interact with our detailed schematic tool to learn more about our Dedicated Density and Viscosity Meters.
- ± 1.0 kg/m³ (± 0.001 g/cm³)
- ± 0.1 kg/m³ (± 0.0001 g/cm³)
- 0 to 3000 kg/m³ (0 to 3 g/cm³)
- 207 bar (3000 psi)
Process Temperature Effect (Corrected)
- ± 0.1 kg/m³ Per °C (± 0.0001 g/cm³ Per °C)
Process Viscosity Effect
- No Effect for 0-50 CP (± 4 kg/m³ (± 0.004 g/cm³) for 50-200 CP)
- -50° to +200° C (-58° to +392° F)