The Numatics Series Mark 40 are high-speed, heavy-duty directional control valves designed for general service with a variety of pneumatic cylinders in automation applications.
They are precision built for rugged duty and incorporate Numatics´ renowned lapped spool-and-sleeve technology. The valve´s flexible design permits a variety of porting and wiring options to enable easy piping and engineering changes.
The Mark 40 Series is suitable for automotive, press room and stamping, and tire manufacturing applications.Features
- Repeatable and reliable performance in harsh environments
- Industry-leading service life performance
- Ideal for high cycle-rate machine applications
- Modular design for easy configuration
- 4-Way - 5/2, 4-Way - 5/3 - Closed Center, 4-Way - 5/3 - Open Center, 4-Way - 5/3
- Air, Inert Gas, Vacuum
- Indoor, Outdoor
Pipe / Port Size
- 1/2”, 3/8”, 3/4”
- Female NPT
- Pneumatic - Air Pilot, Solenoid - Air Pilot, Solenoid - Direct-Acting