Single Stage Switches: Series A10 displacer type level measurement units are wide differential units calibrated to actuate as a liquid level reaches a given displacer and to deactuate when the level reaches a second displacer.
Single stage, wide differential displacer switches are factory calibrated yet field-adjustable to operate over a wide level differential band.
The minimum differential band is approximately 6 inches (152 mm) in water and varies somewhat with liquid specific gravity.
The maximum differential is determined by the length of the displacer suspension cable.
Series A15 units are calibrated to operate over a narrow level differential band and are ideally suited for liquid level alarm applications on either high or low level.
Dual Stage Switches: Series B10 displacer type level measurement units are wide differential tandem switches that are factory calibrated with a choice of several switch operating sequences designed to meet virtually any application.
Series B15 units are narrow differential tandem switches that are factory calibrated. Each switch actuates at a different level.
Tri Stage Switches: Series C10 displacer type level measurement units utilize three electrically separate control signals in a selected sequence in response to liquid level changes.
Series C15 units are wide differential switches with a choice of several operating sequences combining wide and narrow level differential and are factory calibrated.Features
- Displacers adjustable at any point along the suspension cable.
- 10 feet (3 meters) suspension cable standard.
- Anti-surge design eliminates the possibility of switch shortcycling.
- Flanged or threaded mounting available.
- Easy installation.
- Field adjustable set point and switch differential.
- NACE models.
- Floating rooftop models.
- Displacer Switches I O Manual de pdf 209 KB
- Displacer Switches I O Manual en pdf 1.2 MB
- Displacer Switches I O Manual es pdf 1.3 MB
- Displacer Switches I O Manual fr pdf 557 KB
- Displacer Switches I O Manual IT pdf 195 KB
- Displacer Switches I O Manual pt pdf 3.9 MB
- Displacer Switches I O Manual ru pdf 368 KB
- Displacer Switches I O Manual US pdf 1.0 MB
- Magnetrol Single, Dual and Tri-Switch Series Displacer Switch Product Manuals pdf 195 KB
Certifications & Approvals
- ATEX Ex d certificate Mechanicals de pdf 150 KB
- ATEX Ex d certificate Mechanicals en pdf 204 KB
- ATEX Ex d certificate Mechanicals fr pdf 208 KB
- ATEX Ex i certificate Mechanicals de pdf 115 KB
- ATEX Ex i certificate Mechanicals en pdf 166 KB
- ATEX Ex i certificate Mechanicals fr pdf 174 KB
- Displacer Switches de pdf 468 KB
- Displacer Switches en pdf 654 KB
- Displacer Switches es pdf 1.4 MB
- Displacer Switches fr pdf 452 KB
- Displacer Switches IT pdf 465 KB
- Displacer Switches ru pdf 692 KB
- Displacer Switches US pdf 1.2 MB
- FMEDA Report Displacer Switches US pdf 1.2 MB
- IECEx d certificate Mechanicals US pdf 141 KB
- Magnetrol Single, Dual and Tri-Switch Series Displacer Switch Document pdf 1.2 MB