The Atlas is ORION's standard, high performance magnetic level indicator.
The ATLAS is a single-chamber design, with either 2", 2.5" or 3" chamber diameter, as required by the application.
There are twelve basic configuration styles, including top mount models.
ATLAS magnetic level indicators are produced in a wide range of materials of construction, including plastics.
ORION also offers one of the most complete selections of process connection types and sizes for level measurement.
The ATLAS unit may be equipped with a variety of level transmitters and switches, as well as flag and shuttle indicators with or without stainless steel scales.
This enables the ATLAS magnetic level indicator to be a complete level and monitoring control.Features
- Broad range of chamber styles.
- Fabricated non-magnetic chambers.
- ANSI and DIN flanges.
- Precision manufactured float.
- Flag or shuttle type indicator.
- Magnetic level indicators I O manual es pdf 504 KB
- Magnetic level indicators I O manual fr pdf 907 KB
- Magnetic level indicators I O manual pt pdf 947 KB
- Magnetic level indicators I O manual ru pdf 1.1 MB
- Magnetic level indicators I O manual US pdf 529 KB
- Magnetic level indicators I O manual 中文 pdf 760 KB
- Magnetrol Atlas Magnetic Level Indicator Product Manuals pdf 504 KB
- ATEX Mechanicals ignition risks certificate MLI fr pdf 174 KB
- ATEX Mechanicals ignition risks certificate MLI US pdf 224 KB
- Atlas de pdf 4.8 MB
- Atlas en pdf 4.8 MB
- Atlas fr pdf 4.8 MB
- Atlas IT pdf 4.8 MB
- Atlas ru pdf 4.8 MB
- Atlas US pdf 6.2 MB
- Atlas 中文 pdf 3.4 MB
- Magnetrol Atlas Magnetic Level Indicator Document pdf 4.8 MB