The Fisher easy-e ET valve is your solution for all general applications with high process temperatures, featuring a balanced plug design and cage-guided trim.
Available in globe or angle body, these valves can provide up to Class V or VI shutoff.Features
- ENVIRO-SEAL™ packing systems that provide an improved stem seal to help prevent the loss of process fluid are available. These packing systems feature PTFE or Graphite ULF packing with live-loading for reduced packing maintenance.
- Controlled compression of standard seat construction protects PTFE disk between metal disk seat and disk retainer. Excellent shutoff is maintained by a backup ring or spring-loading that forces the valve plug seal ring against the cage.
- Rugged cage guiding provides high valve plug stability, which reduces vibration and mechanical noise.
- Increased wear resistance of hardened stainless steel trim means longer-lasting service.
- Valves are available with dimensions specified by EN/DIN standards.
- Unless otherwise noted, references are to NACE MR0175-2002. Optional materials are available to meet NACE MR0103 and NACE MR0175 / ISO 15156.
Approvals & Certifications
- SIL Capable, Fugitive Emission, NACE
- Noise Abatement, Cavitation, Steam Condition, Erosive, Low Flow, Corrosive, General Service, Outgassing, Flashing
- Equal Percentage, Linear, Special Characterization, Quick Opening
- Carbon Steel, Stainless, Duplex, Alloy
- Standard Temperature
- Contact Your Local Emerson Business Partner or Sales Office to Learn About Additional Specifications or Options for This Product.
- PN, ASME
Process Connection Type
- Flanged, Butt Weld, RTJ, Threaded, Socket Weld
- Class IV (FCI 70-2), Class V (FCI 70-2), Class VI (FCI 70-2)
- NPS 1 through NPS 30
Valve Size Standard
- NPS, DN
Glossary of Terms & Definitions
- Fisher easy-e ET Control Valve Document pdf 1.3 MB
- Product Bulletin Fisher ENVIRO SEAL Bellows Seal Bonnets pdf 138 KB
- Product Bulletin Fisher ET EAT and ETR Sliding Stem Control pdf 582 KB
- Product Bulletin Fisher Large ED EWD and ET EWT Valves NPS pdf 562 KB
- Product Bulletin Fisher Sliding Stem Valve Selection Guide pdf 381 KB