The TA-Series Coriolis Flow and Density meters have all wetted material constructed from pure tantalum and are ideal for handling corrosive fluids, such as acids and bases.
Multiple line sizes are available to provide an ideal platform for batching, distribution, allocation and intra-plant measurement applications.Features
- Achieve highly accurate mass volume flow and density measurement in applications that require tantalum wetted components.
- Choose from six different line sizes.
- Improve measurement and tracking with extensive process and meter diagnostics with on-board historian and logging.
- Offered solely with the 5700 9-wire transmitter.
- Gain real-time and in-process measurement integrity assurance with Smart Meter Verification.
Density Accuracy / Repeatability
- Up to ± 0.001 g/cm³ (± 0.0005 g/cm³)
- Expansive I/O Options Including mA, Frequency, HART, Modbus, EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, FOUNDATION Fieldbus
Gas Accuracy / Repeatability
- Up to ± 1.0 % ± Z.s. (± 0.5 % ± Z.s.)
- 1/10” (DN 2) - 2” (DN 50)
Liquid Accuracy / Repeatability
- Up to ± 0.1 % ± Z.s. (± 0.05 % ± Z.s.)
- Up to 2245 psig (155 barg)
- -40° to 356° F (-40° to 180° C)