ASCO 025 Series manual reset valves are designed to prevent inadvertent valve start-ups.
Once tripped, the valves require electrical power restoration and manual operation to reset. They are ideal for controlling critical processes in refining applications.Features
- Electrically tripped (trips when energized) or no voltage release (trips when de-energized) constructions.
- Available for latched-open or latched-closed operation.
- Handles air, inert gas, water, light oil, steam, and corrosive fluids.
- Brass or stainless steel constructions meet a wide range of applications.
- Brass, Stainless Steel
- From 6.0 Cv to 14.0 Cv, over 14.0 Cv
- 2-Way - 2/2 Normally Closed, 2-Way - 2/2 Normally Open
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- 150-500 psig
- Air, Inert Gas, Light Oil, Steam, Water
- Corrosive, Hazardous, Indoor
Pipe / Port Size
- 3/4, 1, 1-1/4, 1-1/2
- Female NPT
Standards & Regulations
- CSA, Typical 3, Typical 7, Typical 9
- Solenoid - Latching
- 24 AC, 120 AC, 480 AC, 6 DC, 12 DC, 24 DC, 120 DC, 240 DC - 60