Model 8111FP AXION MSR freeze protected drench shower (patent pending) offers a new hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim of normal showerheads, making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow.
Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets.
Virtually eliminating mishaps, this unit's safety features include a universal emergency sign, and valve installation that protects unit from freezing.
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.Features
- A great addition to multiple potentially unsafe environments where the body may be exposed to corrosive materials
- AXION MSR ABS plastic drench showerhead with flow control delivers dispersed flow for uniform drenching
- Requires minimal maintenance and is equipped with test card to record weekly testing
- Reducing installation time, valve assembly is pre-built
- Where the body of any person may be exposed to injurious or corrosive materials, suitable facilities for quick drenching and cleansing of the body shall be provided within the work area for immediate emergency use. Emergency deluge showers shall be in unobstructed and accessible locations that require no more than 10 seconds for the injured person to reach. Model 8111FP is certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.