The Protego roof drain valves D/SR or D/SR-W function like collection bowls and pass the collected rain water from the floating roof through the scissor pipes of a Protego floating roof drainage system, such as SE/K or SE/CK, into the sewage water system.
Under normal operating conditions the roof drain valve is open.
In case of any leakage the non-return valve prevents the stored medium from escaping to the floating roof.
The inlet screen protects the roof drain valve from any dirt, leaves or nesting birds.
Approvals & Certifications
- EN 1092-1
- ISO 16016
Enclosure, Body Material
- Stainless Steel
Flange Size - 2” (DN 50)
- 2” (DN 50) - 150# ASME B16.5
Flange Size - 4” (DN 100)
- 4” (DN 100) - 150# ASME B16.5
Flange Size - 6” (DN 150)
- 6” (DN 150) - 150# ASME B16.5
- Polyurethane (PUR)
Materials of Construction
- Non-Return Valve: Red Brass
- Valve Disc, Quick-Action Shut-Off: Stainless Steel
- Valve Disc, Quick-Action Shut-Off: Steel