Fisher D and DA single-port, high-pressure valves are widely used in oil and gas production industries.
These valves are especially useful for either throttling or on/off control of liquids or gases which are gritty, sticky, or have a tendency to build-up on internal valve parts.
The DA valve is also useful in angle piping or other applications where a self-draining valve is desired.Features
- Massive guiding positively aligns the valve plug in the seat ring for high pressure drop applications. The screwed-in seat ring completely encloses the seat ring gasket.
- Screwed bonnet/body joint allows repair or maintenance with a minimum of tools.
- Valve is available with VTC (ceramic) trim for service in very erosive applications. The valve plug is also available with a Tungsten Carbide tip and the seat ring can be fitted with a full-bore Tungsten Carbide insert for erosive service.
- Valve body and end connection constructions are available for API, as well as ASME standards.
- NACE trim and bolting materials are standard for all applications. These materials comply with the requirements of NACE MR0175-2002.
Approvals & Certifications
- PED, CUTR, ATEX, CRN
- Dirty Service, Erosive
- Equal Percentage
- Carbon Steel
- Standard Temperature
- Contact Your Local Emerson Business Partner or Sales Office to Learn About Additional Specifications or Options for This Product.
- ANSI Class 150, ANSI Class 300, ANSI Class 600, ANSI Class 1500, 3600 psi CWP, 6000 psi CWP
Process Connection Type
- Threaded, Flanged, Socket Weld, RTJ
- Class IV (FCI 70-2), Class V (FCI 70-2)
- NPS 1, NPS 2
Valve Size Standard