The Single Case BiRotor Plus is an extremely accurate single cased flow measuring device designed primarily for, but not limited to, ethanol blending.
It produces a high resolution signal which is directly proportional to the rate of liquid flow through the meter utilizing non-wetted pick-offs.
These signals can be shaped by a simple internal pre-amplifier for transmission to ancillary equipment.Features
- Accuracy: PD meters are widely regarded as the most accurate meters on the market today. With a linearity of +/-0.15% and a repeatability of 0.02%, the A Series BiRotor Plus is ideal for liquid custody transfer applications.
- Dependability: There is no metal to metal contact between the rotors and the measurement chamber. The meter is therefore extremely durable. The rotors, bearings and timing gears are the only moving parts. Maintenance requirements are the lowest in the industry.
- Affordability: No premium for superior performance. Brodie offers the BiRotor Plus at a very competitive price.
- Flexibility: The BiRotor plus meter can be installed either vertically or horizontally. It offers direct pulse output and it is field proven in thousands of installations.
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX CE 0359 II 2 G Ex d IIB T6-T4
- EMC (EN 61326)
- EU Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC
- FCC 47 CFR Part 15
- IEC Ex - Ex d IIB T6 - T4
Enclosure, Body Material
- 316 Stainless Steel - ASTM A351 CF8M, 1.4408
- UMB: Cast Aluminum (A356 T6)
- NEMA 4X
- Typical 4X
Flange Size - 2” (DN 50)
- 2” (DN 50) - 150# ANSI
- 2” (DN 50) - 300# ANSI
- 2” (DN 50) - PN 140
- 2” (DN 50) - PN 16
- Outputs (Jumper Selectable): Square Wave 0 to 5 kHz
- bar: 0 to 50
- kPa: 0 to 5,000
- psi: 0 to 720
- SB25X Standard Rotors ± 0.15 % Over Standard Flow Range ± 0.30 % Over Extended Flow Range
- 0.02 % std. Rotors
- Standard: 0.2 - 5 cP (For OIML Approval Only)
- STD: -40° F to 167° F (-40° C to 75° C)
- Extended Range: 14° F to 230° F (-10° C to 110° C)