The TK1 liquid level switches are float-actuated devices designed for horizontal mounting in a tank or process vessel through threaded or flanged connections.
This low-cost switch is ideal for OEM applications where a single point high or low level alarm is desired.Features
- Pressure ratings to 1,500 psi (103 bar).
- Process temperature ratings to 149° C (300° F).
- Specific gravity as low as 0.40.
- 1.5" or 2" process connections.
- Compact design.
- For use on rising or falling level.
- Reliable reed switch action.
- All stainless steel construction.
- 1-1/2” NPT
- 2” NPT
- 1-1/2” BSP
- 2” BSP
- 2” ANSI Flange
- 150# ANSI Flange
- 300# ANSI Flange
Minimum Specific Gravity
Process Temperature Range
- -40° C to 149° C
- -40° F to 300° F
Maximum Process Pressure
- 1500 psi
- 103 bar
Types of Contacts
- Type 4X / 7 / 9, Class I, Div. 1, Groups C & D