The FIELDVUE DLC3100 SIS digital level controller is a HART communicating instrument that measure liquid level, level of the interface between two liquids using displacement sensor technology.
With its ease of use local operator interface and its safety integrity level capability, DLC3100 SIS is readily to be integrated into new or existing safety system. The field diagnostic features ensure performance of the digital level controller to keep operation in check.Features
- Intuitive Local Operator Interface with four push buttons and LCD enable setup and calibrate the device without external tool.
- Internal temperature sensors enable consistent performance of the digital level controller, despite ambient temperature changes.
- NE107 alerts allow device specific diagnostics to be summarized to simple status signals that help plant operators to take action as required on the process.
- Accurate, high-gain Analog-to-digital conversion enables measurement of small changes in the process variable. This allows usage in difficult liquid level, interface, or density application.
- Dynamic temperature compensation for use in process with varying density resulted by temperature change to maintain process variable accuracy.
Approvals & Certifications
- Intrinsically Safe, Explosion-proof, Dust Ignition-Proof, Flameproof
- HART 5-7, 4-20 mA Analog
- Yes, Complies to NE107
Local User Interface
- Yes, 4 Push Buttons & LCD
- 249 Series Level Sensor Torque Tube Arm Mounted
- -40° to 80° C
- Contact Your Local Emerson Business Partner or Sales Office to Learn About Additional Specifications or Options for This Product.
- Loop Power
- Level, Interface
Safety Integrity Level
- SIL 2 Capable