The ASCO Series 385 rocker isolation valves are designed for use with the neutral or highly aggressive liquids used in analytical instrumentation.
The special rocker mechanism, combined with a separating diaphragm, prevents heat transfer to the fluid and eliminates sticking of the valve seat.
Hermetic separation of the control mechanism prevents particulate contamination caused by the friction of moving parts, assuring maximum purity of liquid samples.
Typical applications include in vitro diagnostics, hematology, DNA sequencing, and surgical fluid management.Features
- Compact manifold design saves space and reduces assembly time
- Excellent self-draining capability and easy-to-flush, low-volume internal cavity make the valves ideal in applications where cross-contamination must be minimized
- Removable and rotatable electrical coils allow for easy installation and worry-free maintenance
- Available with inert materials of construction, such as PEEK and FFKM, to handle aggressive chemicals or high-purity media
- Engineered Plastics
- Less than .05 Cv, from .43 to .86 Kv
- 3-Way - 3/2 Normally Closed, Closed Center, 3-Way - 3/2 Universal
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- Vacuum to 150 psig
- Aggressive Liquids & Gases
- Corrosive, Indoor
- 12 DC, 24 DC, 50/60
- Catalog Isolation Valve 16mm 385 ASCO Pdf pdf 441 KB
- Catalog Rocker Isolation Valves Series 385 Pdf pdf 446 KB
- European Catalog Asia Pacific ASCO Express Pdf pdf 10.8 MB
- European Catalog Miniature Solenoid Valves 385 ASCO Pdf pdf 248 KB
- European Catalog Rocker Solenoid Fluid Isolation Valves 385 Pdf pdf 451 KB