The Limitorque LDG Direct Gas powered scotch yoke actuator series is specifically designed to be operated by high pressure natural gas, or any other high pressure pneumatic fluid up to a maximum of 105 barg (1500 psig).
LDG actuators are ideal for pipeline applications where no external sources of motive power are present and provide a robust heavy duty design and long service life with industry leading maintenance intervals.
This makes them the actuator of choice for installation in remote or unmanned facilities.Features
- Efficient design based on computational modelling and extensive experimental validation provides high performance with reduced size, weight, and consumption.
- Symmetrical and canted scotch yoke types perfectly fit individual valve torque requirements.
- Rugged heavy-duty fabricated carbon steel build epoxy painted and Electroless Nickel Plated (ENP) cylinders provide maximum protection against corrosion.
- Dust/water proofing to IP66/IP66M and IP67/IP67M according to EN 60529.
- 25-year design life and maintenance intervals up to six years, (depending on service conditions, proper installation, operation and maintenance) exceed industry expectations.
- Modular construction allows easy on site maintenance without special tools and without removal from the valve.
- On-board Medium-High Pressure Control group MHPC provides multiple control functionalities at full rated pressure, thus eliminating need for pressure reducer, reducing system complexity, and limiting gas consumption and exhaust.
- Direct Gas Actuator
- Medium-High Pressure Control Group Provided Assembled On-Board the Actuator Provides Multiple Functionalities for Actuator Control
- MAWP 105 barg (1500 psig)
- Operating Pressure from 10 to 105 barg (145 to 1500 psig)
Torque Rating Range
- Up to 300,000 Nm (221,000 ft/Lbs)