Modulevel pneumatic liquid level controls are displacement actuated level sensors that provide output signals in direct proportion to changes in liquid level.
Simple modular design and the MAGNETROL proven magnetic coupling make MODULEVEL controls versatile, highly stable, vibration resistant and adaptable to extremes in temperature and pressure.Features
- Stable output signal is unaffected by surface turbulence.
- Standard models handle pressures to 4,265 psig (294 bar).
- Good for process temps. from -100° to 370° C (-150° to 700° F).
- Visual indicator is independent of air supply.
- Accurate output signal provided over a wide specific gravity range.
- 316 stainless steel displacer and trim.
- Controller head may be removed without disturbing pressure boundary.
- Easily calibrated without moving tank liquid level, for reduced installation time and cost.