Fisher Micro-Flat cavitation trim is designed for clean, cavitating services with pressure drops of up to 51.7 bar (750 psi) and low flow rates.
The trim design does not eliminate cavitation, but controls where it occurs to minimize damage.Features
- Designed to control cavitation
- Can be used in applications with low flow rates
- Has a pressure drop limit of 51.7 bar (750 psi).
- The protected seat design separates the shutoff function from the throttling function to protect seating surfaces from throttling wear.
- Cage-type trim allows removal and inspection of parts without taking the valve body out of the pipeline.
- Hardened trim materials provide excellent wear resistance, resulting in long trim life.
- A replaceable valve outlet liner protects the valve body from cavitation damage.
Approvals & Certifications
- SIL Capable, ATEX, CUTR, PED, CRN, NACE
- Cavitation, Low Flow
- Linear, Quick Opening
- Carbon Steel, Stainless
- Standard Temperature
- Contact Your Local Emerson Business Partner or Sales Office to Learn About Additional Specifications or Options for This Product.
Process Connection Type
- Flanged, Butt Weld, Threaded, Socket Weld
- Class IV (FCI 70-2), Class V (FCI 70-2)
- NPS 1, NPS 1-1/2, NPS 2
Valve Size Standard