Palmer PSP Series Solar Digital Process Pressure Gauges offer advanced technology in pressure measurement.
Solar power enables the gauge to be care free when installed in various industrial applications, with no need to change batteries.
The PSP150 solar gauge with transmitter requires a current loop to provide the 4-20mA output.
If loop power is removed the transmitter will stop sending 4-20mA and the gauge will draw power from it’s solar cell.
A gauge that will automatically power itself with solar cells when loop power is removed is a handy feature, especially in energy efficient applications.Features
- IP65 Weatherproof Housing
- ASME B40.7 Conformance
- Transducer Based Construction
- Rugged Shock And Vibration Resistant
- User Selector Functions
- < 10 Lux Rating
- Large Display
- Model with 4-20 mA Output
- 4-1/2” (114 mm) diameter. Black Glass Reinforced Thermo Plastic (PBTP). Solid Front Construction
- Blow Out Back Safety Design, IP65 Weatherproof
Socket/ Wetted Materials
- Gold Plated Ceramic, Kalrez (chemically resistant) O-Ring Seal
- Lower Connected, 1/4” NPT or 1/2” NPT
- 0.5 % Full Scale ASME 40.7 AA (.25 % available, call factory
- Vacuum to 1,000 psi
- 10° to 140° F (-10° to 60° C)
- LCD with (4) 5/8” high digits
Display Lux Rating
- < 10 Lux (only one foot-candle)
- 1/4 %
- One second, Two seconds (under 20 Lux)