Specifically designed for easy maintenance and high performance in harsh industrial environments, these sensors offer quick and easy integration into process measurement and control systems for non-contact temperature measurement of non-metallic surfaces or painted, coated or anodized metals.
Temperature ranges from 0° to 5792°F (-18° to 3200°C).
Heavy Duty Stainless Steel housing protects unit even in extreme conditions.
Functions in maximum ambient temperatures on most models from 122° to 392°F (50° to 200°C) with optional cooling jacket.
Optional user friendly software allows setting of response time, peak measurement, and emissivity for maximum flexibility of applications.
Extreme Accuracy up to 0.3% of measured value ±1.8°F (1°C).
- Cement Kiln - Burning Zones; Preheaters
- Combustion/Incinerator - Hot Gases and Utility Boilers, Rotary Kiln
- Energy Conservation - Insulation and Heat Flow Studies
- Filaments - Annealing, Drawing, Heat Treating
- Food - Baking, Candy-Chocolate Processing, Canning, Freezing, Frying, Mixing, Packing, Roasting
- Furnaces- Flames, Boiler Tubes, Catalytic Crackers
- Glass - Drawing, Manufacturing/Processing Bulbs, Containers, TV Tubes, Fibers
- Maintenance - Appliances, Bearings, Current Overloads, Driving Shafts, Insulation, Power Lines, Thermal Leakage Detection
- Metals (Ferrous and Non-Ferrous) - Annealing, Billet Extrusion, Brazing, Carbonizing, Casting, Forging, Heat Treating, Inductive Heating, Rolling/Strip Mills, Sintering, Smelting
- Quality Control - Printed Circuit Boards, Soldering, Universal Joints, Welding, And Metrology
- Paint - Curing, Drying
- Paper - Coating, Ink Drying, Printing, Photographic Emulsions, Web Profiles
- Plastic Bulk - Blow-Molding, RIM, Film Extrusion, Sheet Thermoforming, Casting
- Plastics, Thin Film - Photographic Film Materials, Insulating Films, PE, PP, PS, PA
- Rubber - Calendaring, Casting, Molding, Profile Extrusion, Tires, Latex Gloves
- Silicon - Crystal Growing, Strand/Fiber, Wafer Annealing, Epitaxial Deposition
- Textile - Curing, Drying, Fibers, Spinning
- Vacuum Chambers - Refining, Processing, Deposition