Bolted Bonnet Piston (Lift) Check Valves are durable, small bore check valves, forged and equipped with a bolted cover design to enable easy maintenance.Features
- Increased uptime from the use of anti-thrust rings in the body-guided disc, which eliminates misalignment and galling.
- Greater process control due to integral hard-surfaced seat, which allows positive shutoff and seat life.
- Lower maintenance costs due to bolted bonnet, four-bolt design.
- Longer service life from positive metal to metal stop design that prevents over-compression of the gasket.
- High-performance delivered through optimization of flow passages to minimize flow direction changes and reduce pressure drops.