Providing precision density and temperature for custody transfer and concentration measurement, the Compact Density Meter (CDM) features simple system integration, health diagnostics and flow-rate indication to help verify sample integrity.Features
- Achieve superior real-world performance with elevated and combined temperature and pressure calibration.
- Ensure sample integrity with flow-rate indication.
- Reduce measurement errors and minimize negative installation effects with case RTDs that adjust for ambient temperature.
- Rely on compliance and compatibility to global standards - NACE, NORSOK, MID, ISO/IEC 17025.
- Quickly install and verify meter health with intelligent internal diagnostics.
- Support multiple simultaneous protocols for connection to DCS, PLC and flow computers.
- Expand usage with a hazardous-area-approved head-mounted transmitter that supports local configuration and display.
Case Temperature Sensors
- Class B RTD (Quantity 3)
- ± 0.1 kg/m³ (± 0.0001 g/cm³)
- ± 0.02 kg/m³ (± 0.00002 g/cm³)
Flow Rate Indication
- ± 5 % of Reading with 10:1 Turndown
Integral Temperature Sensor
- Class A RTD - with ISO 17025 Accredited, Traceable Calibration
Process Pressure Effect (Corrected)
- ± 0.003 kg/m³ Per 6.9 bar (± 0.021 kg/m³ Per 100 psi)
Process Temperature Effect (Corrected)
- ± 0.005 kg/m³ Per 38° C (± 0.278 kg/m³ Per 100° F)