The ASCO 362 Series of stainless steel spool valves is designed for control valve automation in the upstream, midstream, and downstream oil and gas markets.
The valves incorporate ASCO’s proven solenoid technology for unequaled reliability in mission-critical applications.
The 362 Series is a three-way valve made for single-acting process valve applications. It is available in ¼-inch, 316L stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance in harsh environments.Features
- Delivers the industry's best flow per pipe size with a 2 Cv for 1/4-inch size and a 15.5 Cv for 1"
- Low-power solenoid versions are available with UL, CSA, ATEX, and IECEX hazardous location approvals that consume only 1.4 watts. A 0.55-watt solenoid option is ideal for remote applications requiring alternate energy sources
- Extensive manual and low-temperature models are suitable for harsh application environments
- Solenoid options with factory-sealed leads reduce installation cost
- Stainless Steel
- From 1.0 Cv to 2.0 Cv, from .86 to 1.73 Kv
- 3-Way - 3/2 Normally Closed, Closed Center, 3-Way - 3/2 Normally Open, 3-Way - 3/2 Normally Closed
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- Vacuum to 150 psig
- Air, Inert Gas, Natural Gas
- Corrosive, Hazardous, Outdoor
Pipe / Port Size
- Female NPT
Standards & Regulations
- Class I, Div. 1, Typical 4X, Typical 6, Typical 6P, UL
- Pneumatic - Air Pilot, Pneumatic - Latching, Solenoid, Solenoid - Direct-Acting, Solenoid - Latching
- 120 AC, 12 DC, 24 DC / 50, 60