Palmer’s All Pro Thermometers are an economical alternative to our All Star line.
All Pro’s feature all welded 304 stainless steel construction which provides the resistance needed in corrosive working environments, vibration, and other rugged conditions.
The instrument has been designed to handle accurate temperature measurement for most industrial and laboratory applications, giving these thermometers a long service life.
The low cost and high quality of the All Pro Thermometers make it a popular instrument for many applications.Features
Easy-to-Read Dials in 3" or 5" Diameter
- Dials are specially fabricated of low-glare finished metal using a deep drawn design for anti-parallax alignment of the pointer to graduation marks. High-visibility dual scale numerals and graduations help minimize reading errors.
- All Pros are available in °F scales, and Dual °F & °C scales with exceptional legibility. Ranges cover temperatures from -40°F (-40°C) up to 500°F (260°C).
Simple, Convenient Recalibration
- With a hex nut located on the back of the case allows for easy recalibration.
- Bimetal sensor eliminates any concern over mercury or glass tubes.
- Superior heat transfer characteristics, fast response, and consistent repeatability are achieved through the use of a high-torque, low mass bimetal sensing element.
- Materials and design combine to convert the sensor’s movement quickly and accurately into a dial reading.
- Ambient temperature changes at the case will not affect accuracy.
- Models 3AP and 5AP - All Angle Connected Case
Fixed Back Connected
- Models 3BCP and 5BCP - Fixed Center Back Connected Case
- Polished-Type 304 Stainless Steel case and bezel in 3” (76 mm) or 5” (127 mm) Size. Cases are hermetically sealed
- Single helix bimetallic coil sensing element located in bottom 2-1/2 inches of thermometer stem
- Black graduations and numerals on outer °F scale, red graduations and numerals on °C inner scale, on white background. Anti-parallax dial design linear scale with high-visibility tapered-tip black pointer
- Instrument quality glass, Standard
- 304 Stainless Steel 7/8” hex with 1/2” NPT Threads
- Polished-Type 304 Stainless Steel. All Welded
- Standard Lengths from 2.5 inches (63.5 mm) to 12 inches (305 mm)
- External recalibration mechanism by hex nut located on back of case
- ASME B-40.3 Grade A, ± 1 % of Full Scale. Ambient temperature changes at the case will not affect accuracy