The Control-Disk rotary valve offers excellent throttling performance.
An equal percentage flow characteristic provides an improved throttling range comparable to that of a segmented ball valve.
This improved capability allows you to control closer to the target set point, regardless of process disturbances, which results in a reduction in process variability.Features
- The spring in the outboard shaft provides support to the drive train and disk, enabling the shaft to be installed in both horizontal and vertical orientations with no detriment to performance or cycle life.
- Trim and bolting materials are available for applications involving sour liquids and gases.
- The splined shaft with clamped lever and single-pivot linkage reduces lost motion between the actuator and the valve shaft.
- Both the metal and soft seal rings have a pressure-assisting sealing action that ensures tight shutoff regardless of pressure drop.
- The improved expansion pin system ensures there is a positive, durable connection between disk and shaft. This connection reduces backlash and wear in the drive system, optimizing long-term performance. It also makes disassembly for maintenance quick.
- The powder paint finish offers an excellent corrosion-resistant finish to all steel parts.
- Additional travel indication can be achieved by using the indication line on the shaft, along with the disk position markings on the packing follower.
Approvals & Certifications
- SIL Capable, PED, CRN, Fugitive Emission, NACE, ATEX, CUTR, Fire Safe
- General Service
- Equal Percentage
- Carbon Steel, Stainless, Alloy
- Standard Temperature, High Temperature
- Contact Your Local Emerson Business Partner or Sales Office to Learn About Additional Specifications or Options for This Product.
- PN, ASME
Process Connection Type
- Flanged, Single Flanged, Double Flanged, Lugged, Wafer
- Class IV (FCI 70-2), Class VI (FCI 70-2)
- NPS 3, NPS 4, NPS 6, NPS 8, NPS 10, NPS 12, NPS 14, NPS 16, NPS 18, NPS 20, NPS 24
Valve Size Standard
- NPS, DN
- Case Study Fisher Control Disk Valve Improves Filter Water Pdf pdf 297 KB
- Case Study Fisher Control Disk Valves Maintain Chiller Temp Pdf pdf 643 KB
- Case Study Paper Mill Achieves One Year ROI on Installation Pdf pdf 1.2 MB
- Case Study U S Paper Mill Significantly Reduces Process Va Pdf pdf 310 KB
- Control Disk valve pocket guide Pdf pdf 402 KB
- Emerson s Smart Wireless Technology Saves Plant 160 000 Eur Pdf pdf 878 KB
- Fisher Control Disk Butterfly Valves Enable Throttling Cont Pdf pdf 264 KB
- Fisher Control Disk Valves Performance Over a Wide Control Pdf pdf 407 KB
- Kruger Inc Newsprint Mill Uses Fisher Control Disk Valves Pdf pdf 176 KB
- Product Bulletin Fisher CL600 Control Disk Valve Pdf pdf 506 KB
- Product Bulletin Fisher Control Disk Rotary Valve Pdf pdf 605 KB
- Product Bulletin Fisher Control Disk Valve NPS 14 24 Pdf pdf 468 KB
- Product Bulletin Fisher Rotary Valve Selection Guide Pdf pdf 411 KB