Relief valves for air and gas services with models to ASME section VIII, gas ‘UV’, National Board certified and PED certified for non-hazardous gas.Features
- Lightweight aluminum construction is resistant to environmental and internal corrosion.
- Repetitively consistent opening pressure.
- Smooth relief action.
- Positive reseating with minimal pressure drop.
- Soft seat option provides repeatable leak-tight performance; allows reduced maintenance costs, multiple cycles with tight shut-off and high seating integrity (Models 330, 330S and 333S).
- Model 230 (non-code) is direct spring-loaded design with synthetic disc insert.
- Model 330 series’ differential mechanism maintains a predetermined seat contact load.
- Full spring load is never imparted to synthetic disc insert (Models 330, 330S and 333S).
- Seat tightness increases as inlet pressure approaches set (opening) pressure.
- Each valve tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage.