The Flowserve Limitorque WG series of worm gearboxes is designed for quarter-turn butterfly, ball, and plug valve applications as well as quarter-turn and multi-turn dampers and offers unsurpassed quality and longevity in a wide variety of weatherproof, submersible and buried-service applications.Features
- Extraordinary range of output speeds and torques made possible by compatibility with a wide array of numerous electric actuators.
- Weatherproof, temporary submersion, and buried services.
- Features self locking gearing.
- Quarter-turn or multi-turn, manual or motorized operation available.
- -300C to 900C ambient temperature range.
- Reduced downtime provided by the removable, top-entry, splined valve shaft adapter, which ensures proper engagement of the valve stem.
- Increased uptime due to rugged ductile iron housing, roller bearing-supported shaft and well-designed sealing, which stands up to tough conditions.