Fisher EZ-OVT valve trim is dual seat valve trim, designed to maintain long term tight shutoff in on/off services that contain particulates in the flow stream, such as catalyst fines.
These valves are used to control and purge the hydrogen and nitrogen transfer gases used in the UOP continuous catalytic regeneration (CCR) refining process.Features
- EZ-OVT trim features a dual seat design that includes a primary soft seat and a secondary metal seat. This dual seat design provides long term ANSI and IEC Class VI shutoff.
- A double deadband area is built into the trim to inhibit erosive flow across the seating surfaces as the trim starts to open.
- A special flow deflector directs the flow stream away from the seating surfaces once the valve has traveled off the seat.
- Large flow passages and minimal moving parts reduce particulate build-up such as catalyst fines that could collect in these areas and cause failure.
Approvals & Certifications
- PED, CRN
- Modified Equal Percentage
- Standard Temperature
- Contact Your Local Emerson Business Partner or Sales Office to Learn About Additional Specifications or Options for This Product.
Process Connection Type
- Flanged, RTJ
- Class VI (FCI 70-2)
- NPS 1, NPS 1-1/2, NPS 2
Valve Size Standard