Fisher DST-G trim is specially designed for clean or dirty services where the fluid has dissolved gases that are released from a solution due to a reduction in pressure (outgassing).
Outgassing typically causes two types of damage: cavitation and erosion by the fluid stream. DST-G trim stages the pressure drop, similar to the DST trim, to prevent cavitation.
Erosion is controlled by the lower cage in this trim, which separates the flow stream into smaller, lower energy jets that are less likely to cause damage. This trim also has the ability to pass particulate up to 6.35 mm (1/4 in) in diameter.Features
- Designed to control outgassing.
- Has a pressure limit of 175 bar (2500 psi).
- The protected seat design separates the shutoff function from the throttling function to protect seating surfaces from throttling wear.
- Hardened trim materials provide excellent wear resistance, resulting in long trim life.
- Cage-type trim allows removal and inspection of parts without taking the valve body out of the pipeline.
- The cage utilizes large slots to separate flow into smaller jets that are less prone to erode the valve body and generate vibration.
- Outgassing, Dirty Service
- Carbon Steel, Stainless, Alloy
- Standard Temperature
- Contact Your Local Emerson Business Partner or Sales Office to Learn About Additional Specifications or Options for This Product.
Process Connection Type
- Class V (FCI 70-2)
- NPS 2, NPS 3, NPS 4, NPS 6, NPS 8, NPS 10, NPS 2 x 3, NPS 3 x 4, NPS 6 x 8
Valve Size Standard