The new Wahl C150 Calibrator is a high accuracy instrument which integrates all the necessary functions for calibration and maintenance of processes, making it the ideal instrument for maintenance, quality control, and calibration.
A Bluetooth® interface and quick access to functions makes this a high performance instrument perfect for on site use.
IP 54 rated, and fully protected by an anti-shock boot, with integrated quick connect terminals and a high-contrast backlit display, it is comfortable to use in all conditions.Features
The Wahl C150 is able to simultaneously measure and generate on 2 isolated channels.
It has a wide high-contrast backlit display for use in low ambient light conditions.
The C150 is able to measure and generate voltage, current, frequency, resistance signals and also resistive probes and thermocouples.
Unit measures pressure when used with optional external pressure modules, and performs calibration automatically on HART protocol transmitters.
It is able to drive some dry block and temperature baths for temperature sensor calibration.
C150 Calibrator is supplied with protective boot, 6 testing leads with crocodile clips, quick charging battery system, neck/shoulder strap, stand for desktop use, and User Manual.
- 10 User Specified Configurations
- 5 User Selected Languages: English, French, Spanish, German and Italian
- Backlight LCD with Adjustable Contrast
Recommended Ambient Conditions
- 0° to 50° C, 10 to 80 % Relative Humidity
Maximum Ambient Conditions
- -10° to 55° C, 10 to 80 % Relative Humidity
Battery Life Power Supply
- 5 - 10 hours depending on Functions Selected, Rechargeable NiMH Batteries
- 1.9 lbs (900 g) 8.3 x 4.3 x 2.0 in. (210x110 x 50 mm)