Honeywells Fusion4 MSC-L is the world’s most advanced multi stream controller for loading operations.
Custody-transfer approved loading for up to 24 meter streams simultaneously and other advanced features mean fewer, more powerful devices for road loading, rail, marine and tank farm operations.
What Is It?
Fusion4 MSC-L controls up to six loading arms simultaneously with blending and additives. An intuitive interface and sophisticated features help keep the operation moving:
- Configurable workflows and multiple languages tailored to the terminal
- Dynamic displays and a large screen for process visibility
- Flexible I/Os, calibration wizards and live firmware upgrades for fast start-ups and uninterrupted operations
- Advanced alarm handing and diagnostic dashboards for a safe, reliable operation
- Remote monitoring, configuration and printing of transactions, alarms and communication using Fusion4 Portal software.
With a modular design and the widest selection of protocol libraries and communication network capabilities available, Fusion4 brings intelligent control to any loading operation.
How Does It Work?
Fusion4 is designed for the way people work. Easy as a smart-phone app, self-explanatory graphical icons drive easy access to all operations and functions to cut training and delays. Its simple, menu-driven operation guides users quickly and simply through identification, product and recipe entry, and transaction control. The large, 8” color screen and real-time dynamic displays provide at-a-glance monitoring of all loading operations. It is not just a controller but a complete hazardous area operating station.
Fusion4 MSC-L offers plug-and-play connectivity to Honeywell terminal automation solutions, load computers and Fusion4 Portal software as well as third-party systems using protocols such as Modbus TCP/IP.
What Problems Does It Solve?
Fusion4 MSC-L helps users cut spending on training, eliminate delays at the load rack and reduce errors for a safer operation. With weights and measures approved control and blending and additives for more streams simultaneously, it enables the loading operation to be scaled up with fewer, more advanced devices.