The ASCO AH2E On-Off Hydramotor is a push-type, self-contained, electrohydraulic linear actuator that extends when powered and retracts by spring force upon power interruption.
The Hydramotor provides a fast spring return shutoff time of 1 second or less. When the actuator is mounted to a V710 gas valve, position indicators on both sides of the actuator show the valve´s open or closed position.
The AH2E On-Off Hydramotor/V710 gas valve combination provides main line control for boiler, furnace, and oven applications plus industrial and commercial burners.Features
- Broad ambient temperature range suitable for hot (150° F/66° C) or frigid (-40° F/-40° C) environments.
- Slow- or fast-opening constructions make it suitable for a variety of applications.
- Type 1 General Purpose enclosure standard, optional Type 4 Watertight enclosure available for outdoor or indoor wash down installations.
- Rugged construction ensures high reliability and durability.
- Visual indication of valve open & closed position is standard.
- Optional electrical interlock proof of closure switch is available.
- Mountable in any position for installation flexibility.
- UL Listed, FM Approved, CSA Certified.