Weatherproof construction; heavy die cast aluminum case with a now standard white powder coat finish (a selection of other finishes available) heavy lockable door with weather stripping, available with or without window;
ruggedly built for outdoor use and to withstand high levels of vibration; ó” diameter screened air vent holes;
adjustable drawer pull latch with available hasp for lock;
all stainless steel corrosion resistant internals;
felt tip pens; micro-adjustable wire linkage; 8” and 12” circular chart sizes; one, two, or three felt tip pen options for pressure.
All of the recorders have front doors that open for changing the charts, pens, or batteries and winding of mechanical clocks, if equipped.
Those doors are available with instrument glass, shatter-proof safety glass, plexiglass, or solid front doors with no window.Features
- All – Welded Construction Prevents Deterioration
- Made of Heavy Aluminum, Die Cast and Heat Treated to Prevent Distortion or Warping.
- Pressure Recorders Have 1/2” Diameter Air Vent Holes in Case.
- Durable, Low Maintenance Design: Thermal System and Other Parts Easily Replaced By Field Technician
- ALL 316 Stainless Steel Pressure Elements.
- Single Pen, Dual Pen, or Three Pen.