The Fisher D3 control valve is a compact, rugged valve designed for on/off or throttling control, and utilizes FloPro technology, using either pneumatic or electric control.
This valve is ideal for use as a dump valve on gas separators and scrubbers. It is also well-suited for other high pressure applications in natural gas production, compression, and processing.Features
- Pneumatic or electric actuation is available.
- Features ENVIRO-SEAL™ packing technology to provide reduced packing maintenance and meet Low E fugitive emission requirements for Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) programs in compliance with the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 40, Part 60, Su.
- D3 valves are available with Tungsten Carbide trim for erosive service. Fisher Tungsten Carbide trim is designed specifically for severe service applications in the oil and gas industry.
- A selection of end connections, trim materials, and flow capacities allows the D3 to be used in a broad range of applications, including sour service.
- The standard D3 FloPro trim, valve body, and bonnet meet the metallurgical requirements of NACE MR0175/ISO 15156.
Approvals & Certifications
- PED, CUTR, ATEX, CRN
- General Service
- Equal Percentage
- Carbon Steel
- Standard Temperature
- Contact Your Local Emerson Business Partner or Sales Office to Learn About Additional Specifications or Options for This Product.
- ASME Class 900 (NPT), ASME Class 600 (RF)
Process Connection Type
- Threaded, Flanged
- Class IV (FCI 70-2)
- NPS 1, NPS 2
Valve Size Standard